Resources for educators
The educators in the Source Academy community might find the following resources useful. In addition, the NUS instructor team provides educator material including homework assignments, exams of previous years with solutions, and weekly classroom exercises. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to these resources.
Educators have the following options to work with SICP JS:
- Not use Source Academy: You can use SICP JS with the IDE of your choice; see here for more information
- Use the public version of the Source Academy; see here how Source Academy supports your course
- Source Academy with GitHub Classroom: use GitHub Classroom to author and manage weekly assignment; see here how to do that
- Source Academy @ NUS: An extension of Source Academy; go here to create your account and start your course
- Deploy your own clone of Source Academy; see here how to do that
- Source Academy Playground: online programming environment custom-built for learners who use SICP JS
- sicp repository: textbook github repository, for reporting errors and for typesetting our own copy
Resources for educators who use Source Academy @ NUS
This option will be available from August 2021 onwards.
- Guide for authoring and uploading assessments: homework submissions stored on the Source Academy @ NUS server, graded by you and your assistants or auto-graded
- Guide for managing contest voting: setup for students to vote for the most popular submissions in a contest
- Guide for setting up a Source Academy game: game provides context for homework assignments